Vice President of Operations US
JOB DUTIES :
• Responsible for overall leadership of our subsidiary Interval USA.
• Provides leadership in setting the mission, vision, values, strategic plan and annual operating plan in accordance with the parent company Interval France.
• Leads by example in setting the ethical tone for the subsidiary, sales representatives and coordinators.
• Leads the growth of the company's business in a profitable and sustainable manner. Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing improvement.
• Plans, develops, directs and evaluates the subsidiary's operating and corporate policies to ensure they align with the company's overall objectives
• Manage staff giving annual objectives, strategic planning and business guidance. Provide regular feedbacks to the team regarding their performance in an ethical manner.
• Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees.
• Leads the ongoing Cheese training of our staff: history, story behind it, production techniques, how to handle it, how to store it, how to sell it etc.
• Direct and coordinate activities of businesses concerned with the products selection, pricing, sales, and distribution.
• Oversees activities directly related to sales and marketing our cheeses towards our importer, distributors and end customers (retailers – restaurants – hotels)
• Oversees the organization of International foods shows
• Leads the communication with our selected cheese suppliers: objectives settings and reporting
Français courant indispensable
Minimum Requirements: MBA + 5 years of exp. in managerial position in operations or sales in gourmet European cheese industry.
Special requirements: Knowledge about import regulations in industry is required
Rate of Pay: to be discussed
Work Location: Hoboken, N.J.
Work Environment: regular – 40hrs/week
Any person interested in this employment opportunity should contact: Antoine MARSOT – CEO @ antoine[at]intervalexport.com